Rig CallOut is a technology company that connects the entire supply chain within the Oil & Gas industry into a single platform. This technology is bringing visibility to the Oil & Gas industry unlike anything we’ve ever experienced before. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive bottom-line impact for the world’s fastest moving organizations.
Ultimate success is measured by rapid and increasing customer adoption with our new and existing customers. Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term success as an organization. As such, we strive for the overall effectiveness of planning, onboarding, integration, and internal coordination of our customers. This role is external-facing and requires a strong energetic communicator.
Join the Revolution.
We are seeking an engaging and dynamic Customer Onboarding and Success Specialist that will be responsible for owning the onboarding process for new customers. This role will work directly with our Business Development, Customer Success, and Support Teams to ensure that all customers are onboarded in a consistent way and set up for success from the very beginning. Overall goals will be the retention and adoption of our Customers. You should have a passion for making the industry’s leading organizations more productive and efficient. Most importantly, you must have a sincere desire to serve others by always demonstrating a ‘customer first’ mentality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with our Business Development team to define and execute specific account plans that exceed our customer’s expectation.
- Train new customers on the use of the RigCallOut platform with the freedom to be creative and meet a customer where they are at.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in major Oil & Gas basins (20%).
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to new and existing customers.
- Engage customers to ensure all users are bought into the platform while overcoming any objections to adoption.
- Respond to customer challenges and frustrations with a friendly tone using each opportunity to create a raving fan.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure each customer knows they have a representative to help them and to aid in churn reduction.
- Maintain operational metrics and KPIs set by management and strive to continually improve them.
- Coordinate and set expectations across functional teams (Business Development, Customer Success and Support) to coordinate and execute on all aspects of the onboarding process.
- Use industry knowledge to provide customers with insights to the value created by using RigCallOut.
- Work with autonomy and provide feedback about the onboarding process that could be improved. Your opinion is valuable.
- Have a proactive work ethic to ensure ‘best in class’ service.
- Have fun supporting our customers!
- Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer success, customer relations, or onboarding role for a technology software provider.
- Experience in leading customer-facing onboarding.
- Working knowledge of CRM, SaaS Software companies, or enterprise-wide specific solutions is preferred.
- Software or early-stage company growth experience preferred.
- Ability to actively listen, hear, and understand what is said and not said.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services, and products.
- Track record of proactively resolving escalated client service issues while sharing insights appropriately with our organization.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for their success
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience of establishing effective customer onboarding practices at SaaS companies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Onboarding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software Product Training: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Success: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)