The Sr. Analyst Brand Advocate will partner with strategic suppliers and Home Depot merchants to drive a best-in-class online customer retail experience and grow the brands business on homedepot.com. This role will build strong business relationships with suppliers and enhance the brands online presence to improve conversion, drive online traffic, and grow sales. The position will be responsible for analyzing the brands online performance and for identifying opportunities for improvement in areas such as product assortment, digital content, promotions, inventory and returns. The Sr. Analyst Brand Advocate will also ensure that new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting. This role will also be responsible for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives. In support of The Home Depot omnichannel retail strategy, this role will also partner with cross-functional groups (i.e., Merchandising, IT/Web Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Management, User Experience, Earned Media) to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
40% - Analyze customer behavior and pain points to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion (e.g., Q&A, reviews, click-through, surveys, heat maps). Conduct SEO keyword analysis and update online content to drive incremental traffic. Complete root cause analysis on key performance indicators.
30% - Cultivate and maintain strong supplier and cross-functional partner relationships by being the primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance. Build and lead complex presentations with suppliers and merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans.
10% - Help new team members with onboarding and training. Serve as a mentor for Analysts and new Sr. Analysts.
20% - Create project plans, gain alignment with merchandising/supplier and drive execution. Build system knowledge and expertise by participating in training classes and executing project work. Identify opportunities to delegate project work to cross functional partners and track progress.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager, Brand Advocate.
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No Travel Required
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Experience in Vendor Management Systems, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Merchandising
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL and Adobe products (i.e., Adobe Analytics & Workspace) highly preferred
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and web-based platforms (i.e., JMP/SAS, BrightEdge, Google AdWords)
- Proven record of having worked with major consumer brands and knowing how to support/differentiate them in the digital space
- Well-developed and professional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a dynamic environment
- Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to be deadline-oriented with long and short-term projects
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence without authority
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of presentation software (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills