Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and highly respected private group of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality medical care to patients in over 70 acute and post-acute care settings.
We have an opportunity for a Full-Time APP (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) to join our well-established hospitalist group in Baltimore, MD. No weekends, no calls!
About University of Maryland Rehabilitative and Orthopedic Institute:
- Average Daily Census: 15-17
- Daily Coverage: Team of 3 providers
- EMR: Epic
- ICU: Closed
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible scheduling
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Paid-Time Off
- Master's Degree in Physician Assistant studies or Master's Degree with completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Minimum 1 year Acute Care experience
- Surgical background experience preferred
- Nurse Practitioners must hold an ACNP Certification
- Current BLS
- DEA and CDS eligible
With a population of 621,849 in 2015, Baltimore is the largest independent city in the United States. As of 2016, the population of the Baltimore metropolitan area was estimated to be just under 2.8 million, making it the 21st largest metropolitan area in the country. The city's Inner Harbor was once the second leading port of entry for immigrants to the United States as well as a major manufacturing center. After a decline in major manufacturing, industrialization, and rail transportation, Baltimore shifted to a service-oriented economy, with Johns Hopkins Hospital (founded 1889) and Johns Hopkins University (founded 1876), now the city's top two employers.
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Acute Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off