Stria is an INC. 5000 managed services company that focuses on delivering superb
outsourced services in the following areas: document imaging, mailroom services,
reprographics, file room management, record center staffing, file transportation,
event planning and general administrative services.
The company serves a number of vertical markets including energy, government, health care, financial
services and agriculture. Stria is always looking for team members (or “Strians” as we call ourselves) that are
passionate, enthusiastic and devoted.
The company is a privately held, forward-leaning organization that offers training, great compensation and a
superb culture. More information can be found online at www.Stria.com/careers.
Position Solutions Engineer
Location The position is based in Bakersfield, California
Summary Solution Engineers execute enterprise-wide document management tasks
and provide related services that allow clients to retrieve, capture, store,
share, and destroy both physical and electronic documents.
The successful candidate will be:
• Superb in attention to detail
• A self-starter with ability to work independently
• Neat in appearance
• Equipped with superb customer service skills.
• In possession of high energy and unlimited enthusiasm.
• Driven to succeed.
To Apply Send a cover letter and resume to Careers@Stria.com .
Position Title: Solutions Engineer
Department: IS EEOC Class: ASW
Reports To: Director, Information Technology FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Solution Engineers execute enterprise-wide document management tasks and provide related services that allow clients to retrieve,
capture, store, share, and destroy both physical and electronic documents.
Essential Job Functions
1. Develop (both planning and building) process automation for customers and internal departments.
2. Configure internal and client-facing systems, both on premise and cloud-based.
3. IT Support (desktop & network) for internal users.
4. Help-desk support: speaking with clients, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
5. Build workflows and e-forms in SpringCM
6. Utilize MS Office programs including, but not limited to, MS Word, Excel and Visio.
7. Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and
8. Ensure that work is accurate, complete, and delivered in a timely manner according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
9. Fulfill customer ‘Special Request’ tickets within the contracted SLA (Service Level Agreement) turn-around time.
10. Deliver digital content into customer systems and verify data integrity in delivery processes.
11. Maintain expert-level understanding of methodologies and internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) as they relate to
12. Complete daily dashboards for assigned opportunities and save these in the clients file in SpringCM.
13. Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
14. Understand the time that is allocated to each opportunity / activity and suggest adjustments to improve speed and accuracy.
15. Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
16. Write and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) within the area of information solutions.
17. Identify opportunities to improve the existing catalog of services and will work to expand the relationship.
18. Properly complete timecard daily.
19. Actively monitors and makes necessary adjustments to surpass client expectations.
20. All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Skill in maintaining our commitment to our customers; Ensures complaints are resolved in a timely manner to customers’
satisfaction; elevates issues as appropriate.
• Skill in effective communication: speaking and writing to convey accurate information appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Ability to operate computers running MS Windows Operating Systems.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Experience with MS SharePoint, SpringCM, PSIcapture, IBM FileNet
Education and Experience
• Experience in an IT support position is preferred but not required.
• Advanced user in Windows environments, with experience in MS Office, Windows 10, and Windows Server.
Physical Requirements Percentage of Work Time Spent on Activity
1% to 33%
34% to 65%
66% to 100%
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports, navigate facility,
and aid staff and clients in meeting their needs.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with staff,
customers, and vendors.
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move around facility to access
authorized locations and/or stand for extended periods throughout the
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling/Reaching: Must be able to manually access
and move boxes of records throughout the facility.
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling: Must be able to regularly lift, push, and/or pull
up to 50 pounds.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise
working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm
as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or
texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions absent extreme factors.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.