United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Education Required Level:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
Sr. Human Resources Generalist
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist who will partner with our Healthineers NAM organization (Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Corporate Functions) in a consultative capacity to drive the employee dimensions of the business strategy. The Human Resources Generalist will have the ability to understand our business, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs across all business segments to approximately 500 employees.
- Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization.
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- Partner with the organization in leading the talent management process, including annual talent reviews and organization planning to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization.
- Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues
- Partner with the Business leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues..
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues in such way that balances organizational need and individual interests
- Counsel Managers and employees to be consistent with Siemens policies.
- Facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations.
- Travel approximately 30% of the time.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus. SPHR/GPHR/PHR is strongly preferred.
- 6+ years of successful experience in a human resources business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
- Must have Generalists/Partner experience - International experience preferred (e.g., working with International Management/co-Workers)
- The proven ability to work in a highly matrixed organization preferably in a medical device or IT related industry
- The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous.
- The proven ability to develop and leverage relationships with a remote employee population.
- The ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results and to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support and consult managers and employees in the administration, interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
- The proven ability to research and analyze information, make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
- The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism and team attitude.