Title: Change Management Consultant
Location: Providence,Rhode Island
- Coordinate with Communications for the design, development, delivery and management of internal and external communications.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead organizational change management activities, working with respective project leaders for implementation and oversight of activities.
- Apply an organizational change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by integration projects.
- Coordinate with Training teams to direct the documentation of requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Oversee the development of the change impact analyses and stakeholder analysis.
- Identify anticipated resistance.
- Integrate change management activities into both individual project plans and overarching integrated program plans.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Ensure ompletions of change management assessments.
- Ensure the identification, analysis and preparation of risk mitigation tactics.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Office (Preferred)
- Analysis skills (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote