This role can be located in either Wilton, CT or Atlanta, GA
ServiceNow Senior Developer/ Architect will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are efficient and effective using the ServiceNow platform. This role will be responsible for administration, configuration, implementation, support and delivery of ServiceNow applications in various streams like ITSM, ITOM and other areas of ServiceNow Platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the ITIL processes and will have strong hands-on-experience for ServiceNow development, administration and support.
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Delivering effective and timely solutions through the application of business rules, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows
- Building, configuring and supporting integrations between ServiceNow and other internal and external applications using SOAP/REST and other modern integration techniques
- Manage ServiceNow Version updates and new releases which include testing, documentation, analysis of new functionality, and implementation of the release
- Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
- Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration and various third-party integrations
- Design, build and support the Service Portals built on ServiceNow Platform
- Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Peer code review and ensure that team is following all the best practices
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS3.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP and Web Services implementations.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- 9+ Years of Experience in ServiceNow Implementation and Support of various
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS software configuration and/or development
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification required
- Experience in ServiceNow Advanced Scripting and Configurations
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience creating Service Portals required; experience across multiple customers a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of ITOM and ITSM suite in ServiceNow
- Functional knowledge of Project Management, Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
- Advanced knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- ITIL® Foundation or Advanced Certification