Our Short/Long Term Nursing and Rehabilitation Center's located in Bronx , NY are actively seeking multiple Registered Nurse MDS Assessor's to join our dynamic team of professionals !
2 MDS Assessors
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Monitors MDS and care planning documentation for all residents; ensures documentation is present in the medical record to support MDS coding.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Attends IDT meetings and other meetings to gather information, communicate changes and maintain/update records
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Valid NY State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-term care experience required
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
We are an EOE