School of Rock Schaumburg is growing and we are adding to our team of passionate and dedicated music instructors!
Looking for Instructors to teach Drums, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass and Vocals
School of Rock is now hiring instructors for our Schaumburg location!! The Music Teacher provides quality music instruction through private lessons and shows for School of Rock. This role creates a safe and inspiring environment for students to achieve their musical and creative potential and ensures that each School of Rock student has a positive, exceptional musical journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach students the fundamentals of music
- Create and Document thoughtful lesson plans
- Communicate regularly with parents on progress of students after lessons
- Interact with parents and students regularly by being visible and accessible in the school
- Fill in for lessons when other teachers are unavailable
- Responsible for the overall execution of the School of Rock program from rehearsals and concerts to the music lessons provided at the school
- Experience teaching and/or performing music professionally.
- Knowledge of music theory.
- Excellent ability to deal well with a wide range of customers and other people Strong organizational skills.
- Very strong customer relations skills.
- Resourceful and good problem-solver.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ideal candidate is a former working musician who also has formal music school training Enthusiastic, Flexible, patient, and positive demeanor.
- Good judgment a must.
Pay will be discussed upon hiring.
Qualified candidates send a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Part-time
- Music: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required