Job Title: FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Company: CYTEK BIOSCIENCES, INC.
Supervisor: EASTERN REGION MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, troubleshoot and repair flow cytometers and Cytek Upgrade products with proficiency in a timely manner.
- Work professionally and courteously as an individual with Cytek’s customers in continuous support of Cytek’s reputation of service excellence.
- Identify customer needs and contribute to improvements in Cytek products.
- Manage the daily schedule to ensure appropriate priority is placed upon urgent customer needs while setting customer expectations for issues of less urgency.
- Customer Management through telephone technical support, service visit scheduling, product problem information gathering, fault isolation, corrective action, and site visit closure with high quality and efficiency.
- Complete all Business related transactions to include Field Service Reports, Instrument Qualification Reports, Parts Return Tags, and Travel Expenses in a timely manner with high accuracy.
- Manage personal Service spare parts inventory to ensure accuracy and currency on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or technical Military service preferred.
- 4-year Previous experience in Flow Cytometry in a lab setting is a plus, but not required.
Previous experience in Flow Cytometry Repair is a plus, but not required.
- Work experience with the repair or service of electrical or mechanical equipment is preferred. Ability to learn new technologies quickly and skills in troubleshooting intra-connected complex systems is essential. Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 75% of the time.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The director of operations manufacturing must demonstrate the following key attributes of this position;
· Ability to manage a rapidly changing schedule.
· Ability to function with minimal written resources is essential.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. with evening and weekend work required as job duties demand. Individual will be able to travel on commercial airlines, train, rental/leased car to fulfill job duties. Individual will be required to lift 25lbs without harm, be able to work in a standing position for 4 hours at a time.
Job Type: Full-time