Lorien Columbia is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Columbia, MD that serves a diverse population of residents. We are looking for high-energy, motivated individuals that enjoy spending time with seniors.
- Our facility currently has a Tuesday/Thursday and Every Other Weekend position available.
- The hours are from 11:30 am - 8:00 pm.
- This is a Part-Time position.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Receptionist, have a great attitude, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Security Experience is a plus.
- High school graduate
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Receptionist and/or Security.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel. Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing front desk services.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Be able and willing to conduct security checks within the facility.
- Excellent Customer Service is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /hour
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: