SAIC has a career opportunity for an IdOps Master Scheduler to support a Navy customer in Stafford, VA.
The Master Scheduler will:
- Be responsible for creating, executing, and monitoring a schedule management system
- Monitor material flow to ensure shipping goals are met and collaborate with engineering personnel on the creation of production bills of materials.
- Collaborate with information technology personnel to analyze and create enhanced functionality in manufacturing applications
- Interface with organizational stakeholders to better understand business goals and revise master schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for integrating various factors, such as production lead times, and managing multiple schedules.
- BS degree in business administration or an engineering discipline from an accredited institution.
- PMP preferred.
- Eight years or more related experience related to preemptive risk mitigation and project management
- MS Project experience working through the creation, integration, and the troubleshooting aspect of scheduling
- United States Citizen
- Minimum Position of Public Trust preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability