We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN). The ideal candidate will have analytical decision making skills, a great customer care disposition, be team oriented, have high integrity and is a rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
No laser or aesthetic injection experience necessary.
- Evaluating guests’ suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating laser systems
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director to ensure consistent adherence to established guest care standards and laser / injectable treatment protocols
- Performing aesthetic treatments on our guests.
We provide extensive paid training!
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Associates (ADN) or Bachelor’s degree (BSN) with an active license in the state of practice
- Ability to relate well to guests and support staff
- Experience in the performance of Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers a plus
- Prior MedSpa, Dermatology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience a plus
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- Allowance for CME credits
- Happy and excited patients
- No insurance companies dictating patient care
- Eligible for shift differential pay
- Competitive pay and monthly bonus opportunities
Paid time off:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
- 10 paid vacation days your 1st year and 15 paid vacation days your 2nd year of employment
- 8 paid company holidays
- Employees receive one free treatment of each Ideal Image service per year
- Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and friends
- Cosmetic product discounts
- 401K in approved states
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!