Job Role : UX Designer Consultant
Duration : 6 month contract
Location : Bellevue, WA (Local candidates only )
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Define ideation strategy, processes and standards and communicate to all stakeholders
- Design new or apply industry standard UX patterns to Prifender’s product experiences
- Develop and deploy user-centered interactive design strategies for complex user interfaces
- Define and create experience maps, personas etc.
- Design wireframes and mockups (for UI development in React and related libraries)
- Setup and drive user research, early ideation, prototype creation and validation processes
- Perform all of the above functions with enhanced speed-to-market being a critical core component
- Applicants should have a strong blend of user research/empathy and interaction/visual design skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Need Strong software background.
Want to design stunning user experiences for an innovative big data product line? Be a part of an innovative, growing enterprise software company with great leadership? This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate looking to play an instrumental role on a world-class team.
Our client is building intelligent software to help fortune 500 companies comply with privacy regulations related to their customers, vendors and employee personal information.
The company is looking for a one stop UX/UI lead that can help create compelling new or enhanced user experiences in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Industry leader in User Experience Design (10+ years)
- Ability to communicate industry standard and innovative design concepts
- A deep understanding of human interaction design
- Experience creating world class digital experiences for enterprise software/tools, web and mobile
- An impressive portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills along with experience with complex systems
- An understanding of when to innovate and when to fall back on familiar and proven interactions
- Ability to conduct lean user research and testing
- UI design and graphic design experience is a big plus
- Experience with designing UI for Business Intelligence/analytics dashboards is big plus
- Articulate and comfortable presenting to senior leadership
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $500 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Job Type: Contract
- Industry leader in User Experience Design: 10 years (Required)
- Experience with designing UI for Business Intelligence/analy: 2 years (Required)