THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN ALPHARETTA, GA,
An executive assistant is a highly skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to a selected member of the bank's "C-Suite" management team. The executives have a very demanding schedule and the job of the assistant is to ease the workload by taking on the administrative duties, leaving the executive to focus on decision making and growth. This helps to make the executive’s job easier, which is the goal of the executive assistant position. The executive assistant must keep the office of the executive running smoothly; this professional must have strong communication capabilities, problem solving, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- This executive assistant understands what it takes to keep the executives on task, scheduled appropriately, prepared for meetings, and knows how to help run their lives smoothly.
- A customer focused mindset is key, whether interacting with the internal customers, external customer, or outside vendors.
- This person also has the desire to grow their skills and assume incremental responsibilities. It is important to be proactive, nimble and accessible.
- Plan for, schedule, organize and coordinate projects & departmental functions/meetings including events/off-sites, structuring agenda, notes and managing follow up of actions from leadership meetings
- Reconciles invoices and process expense reports.
- Assist in building presentations for internal and external audiences including coordination or and collection of multiple presenters slides for Retail meetings.
- Prepare general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proofread drafts for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes; Be responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Manage schedule and all appointments
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Respond and/or identify the right individual to respond to emails from vendors, customers or teammates
- Coordinate travel arrangements including agendas, flights & hotel details
- Perform special projects, analyses, and research as assigned
- Adapt to procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the executive's activities and goals
- Reports directly to the President, Equipment Finance at Atlantic Union Bank.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant preferably supporting a senior executive
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise absolute discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to perform duties in an independent manner while demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail (follow-through), accuracy and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism with a sense of humor and a positive and approachable personality
- Experience/aptitude with HRIS software
- Results orientation
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high pressure fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work, strong time management skills
- Impeccable work ethic
- PC proficiency with strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Seeks solutions for improvement in process and programs
- Intermediate analytical and problem solving skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
We maintain a drug-free workplace.