Full Job Description
Marposs Corporation a global manufacturer of precision electronic measurement and testing equipment, has an opening for a Sales Engineer/Account Manager. This position will have account responsibility for machine tool OEM’s and major automotive related manufacturers in Northeast United States region. The territory being covered would be Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Southern New York, and all of New England.
- Sells mechanical, electromechanical and electrical systems requiring knowledge of engineering and cost effectiveness
- Determines customer requirments for inspection and process control and recommends products that enhance the client's throughout and reduce costs
- Calls management representative, such as engineers and technical personnel at commercial, industrial and other establishments in an attempt to convince prospective client of desirability and practicability of products offered
- Provides technical advice on company products and services, modifications, applications, design and other problems
- Prepares sales related reports and provides data for forecasting sales, competition and market conditions
- Provides survey information on products, competition and specific topics
- Conducts special promotions on specific products
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales of technical equipment to the machine tool and metal cutting industry
- Measurement, test and/or machine tool experience is a definite plus
- Excellent sales, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with hands-on experience
- Extensive travel is required with possibility of international travel
- Good driving record is essential
We offer a competitive salary.
For more information on Marposs please visit our website at www.marposs.com.
Job Type: Full-time