As a brand ambassador, the Service Expert Night (SEN) represents 24 Hour Fitness to member and guests by delivering a positive experience leading to member acquisition and retention.
Looking for an individual that is CPR and AED certified.
APPLY ONLINE AT:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Member Check in / Customer Service
- Ensure members and guests receive a friendly greeting/check-in and prompt attention to their needs
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls or take messages
- Effectively use 24 Hour Fitness tools and processes to engage with guests and explain membership benefits to convert guests into members
- Offer to sign-up newly enrolled members for personal training and/or schedule a Fitness Appointment
- Handle member service issues to include: Personal Training, Guest passes, Lost and Found items, Cardless Check-in, EasyPay, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding payments, etc.
- Record member concerns on the Member Action Request Log and/or Service Planner
- Record lost and found items on the Lost and Found Property Log and secure items per policy
Club Cleanliness and Safety
- Keep front desk area and lobby clean, clutter free, and orderly/organized
- Clean and organize lobby, and weight and cardio rooms
- Perform safety checks during the shift to ensure club is secured and safe
- Close men's and/or women's locker rooms to provide access for janitorial team to complete deep cleaning
- Re-rack all equipment and weights
- Record equipment, facility, and janitorial issues in Accruent.
- Other cleaning duties as assigned
- Read and be familiar with all club communication as directed by your direct manager in the Service Planner
- Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g., Group X Reservation sheets, etc.)
- Inventory Front Desk supplies including first aid kits, and report to Assistant General Manager or Service Expert Supervisor when supplies are low
- Fill out Service Planner and other duties associated with Planner.
- Complete all trainings as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- CPR Certification (Required)
- AED Certification (Required)