WHO WE ARE
TapResearch is on a mission to empower any company to instantly generate proprietary market insights that enable them to make better, data-driven decisions. Each day, our platform facilitates more than 10 million answers from people in 25 countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore, rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions from millions of people in mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting decision makers with their target audiences at massive scale, we are building a new generation of better, faster market research products.
Recently named one of Inc.'s Fastest Growing Companies in both 2018 and 2019, we are a fast-moving, rapidly growing, profitable company looking for great people to join us.
We are working hard to build an environment where both our team and our business thrive.
- We are intentional about providing an extreme level of transparency, because it is the only way to ensure everyone has the context they need to be effective in their role and to make the biggest impact on the company.
- We have a bias toward action and expect a high degree of personal ownership because that's the only way to reach our goals.
- We care deeply about intellectual honesty and making sure we are asking ourselves the right questions.
- We make personal growth a priority, helping employees learn, grow and reach their goals.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive environment through specific sourcing and hiring policies designed to counteract implicit bias and encourage diversity and fairness.
About the Role
As a member of our go-to-market team you will shape our publisher success process to create world-class programs that ensure we consistently deliver value to our publishers. You understand the external factors and business goals of our publishers. You understand how to create alignment between our company goals and publisher needs. You have a deep understanding of the Free-to-Play games market, monetization methods and how our products fit into the ecosystem.
You should have experience managing enterprise-level accounts with multiple stakeholders and teams within mobile gaming.
This role is about helping the world's largest gaming companies meet and exceed their business goals with our Rewarded Research Solutions.
- Success Planning - Partner with sales to understand the motivations, business drivers and objectives of our named/strategic accounts and ensure we're executing long-term solutions that align with publisher goals and grow their business with us.
- Adoption - Drive adoption of our products across publisher teams and account segments that align with business goals.
- Expansion - Drive expansion through data-driven processes and take a proactive approach to expanding our strategic accounts.
- Advocacy - Identify and enable advocates of our products across teams and externally through a goals-driven, consultative approach to success.
- Improvement - Constantly learn, improve and share your process with the team
In addition to enterprise-level mobile publisher experience, we are looking for candidates with:
- 4+ years of publisher management experience in mobile gaming
- Proven track record of managing complex organizations and helping them exceed goals
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal etc.)
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and solve problems with long-term scalability in mind
- A deep understanding and passion of the mobile F2P monetization ecosystem and experience with comparable products in mobile gaming
- An ability to maintain discipline, deliver results and operate independently
- A desire to be the success champion internally and learn from the rapidly evolving industry best practices
- A strong sense of empathy, confidence, humility and curiosity
- A BA/BS Degree
TapResearch is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Similar to Rewarded Video success in mobile games, Rewarded Surveys are a fast growing format in free-to-play monetization. Below are some quotes and case studies from industry leaders.
"Rewarded surveys, provided the user-experience is well-managed, may very well find itself becoming the next big thing." — Pieter Kooyman, Chief Advertising Officer at MiniClip
"TapResearch opened an entirely new source of revenue for Socialpoint that fit perfectly within our rewarded monetization strategy. Our users quickly adopted the new format and there were no negative impacts to our user support and communities. We're excited to grow this partnership!" — Sofia Gilyazova, Head of Ad Monetization at Socialpoint
"Rewarded Surveys fit perfectly into our monetization strategy for Word Chums. Users opt-in at on their own time and enjoy sharing their opinions for the high payouts. TapResearch has become a high yield partner across iOS, Android and our Facebook game." — John Boog-Scott, COO at PeopleFun