Baltimore, MD 21201
Social Worker I & II
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Social Worker I /Social Worker II (Bilingual Preferred) in the Baltimore, MD area. MUst be Licensed in Maryland LCSW-C/LMSW
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
1.provide case management services to homeless clients that are COVID positive or COVID exposed that we have placed in hotels or other locations to quarantine or isolate.
2.Need Social Workers to connect with the clients to determine and address other needs and service linkages while being quarantined/isolated
3. Once the clients are well, we will need them to return to the community in a timely manner
4. The Social Worker will need to help the clients to have a reliable, detailed plan to move from the hotel.Some clients may have places to return, others may have no income, no resources and need more help to create a plan.
3.Perform other duties as required.
1.Master's degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling.
2.Bi-lingual Social Workers required.
3.Experience working with Homeless Population.
4.Demonstrated understanding of loss, grief, and trauma.
5.Experience serving homeless clients and knows the Baltimore County Homeless services system.
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
- Payments processed weekly.
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- Ability to grow professionally.
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Social Worker I & II (TeleWork)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.