Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
NGTS is seeking an experienced Cost/Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our Sector Business Development Team. You will support new business pursuits, along with supporting strategic development and planning activities for internal customers as part of the Sector Business Development team.
The primary role will support all competitive analysis efforts by developing and providing accurate and timely intelligence on the competitive environment, analyzing key trends, competitor's critical developments, pricing, and any other relevant data to support customer needs.
- Continually collect and analyze relevant market and industry data, competitive and customer information to identify actionable intelligence
- Support Price to Win analysis in support of routine and strategic captures ranging in size and complexity from $500M.
- Lead or assist strategic projects that include data analysis, competitor research, market developments and predictive analytics
The secondary role will be to support early phase strategic capture efforts in support of developing cost strategy initiatives, developing business cases, evaluate alternative pricing strategies
- Support capture teams to develop initial business case and refine over time
- Support strategic captures in developing design to cost targets
- Work in collaboration with pricing, business management, and capture to evaluate alternative pricing strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting and 3 years or relevant experience or a Master's degree and 1 year of relevant experience or 7 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in areas such as price to win, pricing analysis, and working on competitive proposal teams, assignments in business strategy, finance, economics, or contracts.
- Analyzing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information, identifying implications and observing patterns, making correct inferences, drawing conclusions, explaining facts, data, or information to evaluate competitors' products/services, strategic direction, and core competencies utilizing a wide variety of resources.
- Strong communication and presentation skills aswell as creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must utilize excellent leadership and communication skills and present findings to executive management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, and as a team member; ability to establish a network of contacts; ability to mentor and guide activities of other team members.
- Have a strong proficiency in analytics tools such as Access, Excel, and/or Tableau
- Must be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.