Argo Critical Solutions is a full-service, engineering firm. We provide nationwide, engineering services and products that facilitate innovative solutions for our mission critical clients. Our expertise enables us to predict, prevent and mitigate problems throughout the life cycle of mission critical facilities.
We are seeking a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join our team. With Argo, you will have the opportunity to work on complex and impressive projects, expand your breadth of knowledge and advance your professional development.
Junior Mechanical Engineer (MEP)
- Bachelor's Degree/BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college/university (required)
- EIT (preferred)
- 2-4 years Mechanical Engineer experience
- Proficiency in mechanical engineering design principles, methods and practices
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledgable in Revit
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects, simultaneously
- Field surveys of existing mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems
- Design HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems for commercial and industrial facilities and data centers
- Preparation of construction documents, including: drawings, specifications, calculations and supporting documentation
- Engineering studies (including: feasibility studies & gap analysis)
- Perform design calculations for heating and cooling loads, air flow, system static pressure, etc.
- Review and approval of mechanical submittals
- Assist with RFI responses during construction administration phase
- Participate in commissioning efforts
- Perform other duties, as required
- Some travel required
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- and more...
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off