Under general supervision, responsible for the reconciling and dispensing of casino cage cash, coin, chips and records activities of the credit office ensuring timely processing of transactions in accordance with established guidelines.
(The following statements are intender as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions).
1. Maintain protection of extremely large amounts of currency, ensuring prevention of loss by providing extreme care and attention to detail.
2. Summarize and inventory all casino cage cash, coin, chips and records.
3. Process all casino deposits.
4. Coordinate transactions between cashiers and the main bank.
5. Function as a window casher as needed.
6. Maintain accurate and complete records of exchanges and transactions.
7. Ensure procedures and proper controls are followed to protect counted receipts.
8. Maintain awareness of changes and/or problems which may affect the security of the currency in the Count Room and report observances to the Count Room Supervisor.
9. Transfer the corresponding documentation to the Accounting Department on a daily basis.
10. Prepare funds, with proper documentation for transfer of funds to the Cage Department.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must be able to obtain and maintain valid gaming license
* Demonstrated ability to accurately account for large amounts of cash
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through at least 1 year experience directly related to the accountabilities specified.