If you are a Lead Bridge Engineer or similar with extensive experience, please ready on.
We are an engineering design and consulting firm with over 30 years in the AEC industry. Our wide range of professional services includes MEP, structural, civil, telco, commissioning, energy, architecture, sustainability and more.
We are looking to add bright and motivated individuals to our team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 30+ Years of business
- Stable and diverse industry
- Growth opportunity
What You Will Be Doing
- Help lead our structural team forward.
- Manage both projects and people.
- Responsible for designing bridge, culvert, and retaining wall structures as well as performing field investigations through the application of standard structural engineering practices and techniques for private and public projects.
- Assist in the preparation of structural plans, specifications, cost estimates, supporting documents, and permit applications.
- Responsible for the development of project scopes, budgets, invoices, schedules, and progress reports as well as overseeing and reviewing work performed by others to ensure adherence company QA/QC guidelines.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Illinois P.E.
- 10 + Years' Extensive bridge/roadway structural experience
- Project and people leadership
- Bridge, culvert, retaining wall structure design
- GeoPak/Open Bridge Moderler/Civil 3D
- Midas, DCalc, ConSpan, STADD, LEAP, MDX, LPile
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- 401K match
- Employee stock ownership
- PTO and paid volunteer time off
- Parental leave
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Flex work schedule
So, if you are a Lead Bridge Engineer or similar with extensive experience, apply today.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.