General Litigation Attorney –Blue Bell, PA
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC is seeking an attorney for its First Party Property team. The candidate must have at least 7+ years of significant experience within insurance defense, including trials. Experience must include drafting pleadings, answering written discovery, taking depositions and participation in arbitrations/trials.
The firm currently works under a hybrid schedule. This means you will be able to work from home for a portion of your workweek. The details of this schedule will be discussed during the interview process.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- JD from an accredited Law School
- Admitted to practice in PA, Admission to the NJ bar a plus
- Experience with drafting coverage opinions involving first party breach of contract and related bad faith issues is preferred
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC offers excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Please apply with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Blue Bell, PA 19422: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Insurance Defense: 10 years (Required)
- PA Bar License (Required)
Work Location: In person