Reporting to Clinical Supervisor, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the resources required for ensuring the behavioral health of the individuals on their caseload. He/she supervises implementation of all behavioral programs as specified in the Individual Service Plans (ISP). The Clinical Coordinator provides guidance to the instructional staff in matters related to appropriate teaching methods, behavior-shaping strategies, and methods of effective communication with supported individuals. He/she participates in, and may lead, ISP teams. Additionally, Clinical Coordinators keep current in trends, best practices, and philosophies concerning treatment of maladaptive behaviors.
- Coordinates and serves as a team leader in completing all tasks as delineated on the Peer Review Committee;
- Monitor behavior modifying medication;
- Individual Support Plans
- Behavioral Treatment Plans
- Coordinates the development of the yearly behavioral objective for the ISP;
- Conducts a functional behavioral assessment for each individual, as required, prior to the design of a behavior treatment plan;
- Maintains up to date records related to varying components including individual's incident and restraint reports, psychiatric consult notes, approvals, assessments, progress notes, medication treatment plans and training records;
- Ensures the Human Rights Committee (HRC) reviews any device utilized to monitor behavior within the context of the behavioral treatment plan.
- Evaluates individuals being referred to IPPI and assists in designing the transition plan;
- Provide general clinical oversight for the behavioral treatment programs, including implementation of intervention and teaching strategies.
Some of what we provide when you join our team:
- Training in/experience with Applied Behavior Analysis
- Masters in Psychology, Clinical Counseling or related field
- LMHC, LICSW, BCBA credentialed strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' experience serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefit package
- Company paid short and long-term disability plans
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with immediate company match
- Generous paid time off program including PTO and 11.5 paid holidays
- Company paid continuing education programs