Do you want to be part of a growing team, where a positive culture, work/life balance, and flexibility are key values? Charter Software is a growing company located in Littleton, Colorado. Our premier product is a Windows based business management system designed exclusively for equipment dealerships. We are the only business system vendor endorsed by five regional equipment dealer associations in the United States and Canada.
Charter Software partnerswith servicing dealers & distributors to promote mutual success through use of our technology-based management tools. We are a privately-owned company and a leader for Dealer Management Systems (DMS) in the Agriculture, Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) and Golf Car industries. Our people are the heart and soul of our success…We help our customers FLOURISH.
How will you make a difference?
At Charter Software, we pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our employees are critical thinkers, passionate about quickly solving our customers’ problems, so they can focus on what they do best—running their business. Our family atmosphere allows all employee to contribute ideas and input and leverage their unique strengths and abilities to promote continuous improvement across the organization. We are committed to providing career progression opportunities to employees who desire to continually learn and embrace new challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Become an ASPEN product expert
- Conduct both onsite and web ASPEN application training for new and ongoing software implementations in the US and Canada
- Train end users on ASPEN best practices maintaining consistency across users
- Provide input on improvements to the implementation and training processes
- Preparation for onsite implementation training, setting, and meeting customer commitments
- Identify additional customer training needs and upsell web-based and onsite training as appropriate
- Provide input to product enhancements as requested by development
- Complete special projects as assigned, including revising documentation, training materials, etc.
- Be an additional resource for Customer Support issues as requested
- Assist in ASPEN User Conference and ASPEN University regional training, as needed
- Other duties as requested
What you’ll bring
- Car dealership and/or equipment dealer experience a plus
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technology applications
- The desire to invest in your own professional development and continual self -improvement
- Ability to travel 75% during busy season (Jan – April)
- The ability to understand and communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to work for the success of the team and with a diverse user community
- Basic accounting skills (familiarity with double entry bookkeeping)
- Previous experience with an ERP preferred
- Effective business writing skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an implementation/training role
- Familiarity with inventory control processes a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- software training: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)