Nyman associates, a company run by Speech Therapists and Educators since 1978, is actively seeking CLINICAL FELLOW Speech-Language Pathologists to fill multiple School-Age and Early Intervention positions in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Nyman Associates is an organization that lives its core values: we are innovative, caring, reliable, and experts in the educational services field. Do you share our values? If you answered “Yes,” consider joining the Nyman Team!
Completing your CF with a supportive CF supervisor and being part of a strong SLP Team should be at the top of your priority list during your CFY search. Contact us to find out how we can surpass all your expectations.
- School and Early Intervention settings
- Both part and full-time caseloads are available
- Opportunities are available in Philadelphia, and all surrounding counties
- School-based SLPs provide services based on Individual Education Plans (IEPS), often in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary school team
- Early Intervention SLPs have manageable caseloads and flexible schedules, providing in-person services within the child’s natural environment
Graduate of an accredited university with an MA or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA and state board
Willing to obtain a PDE certification depending upon the CFY assignment
Nyman Associates offers CF-SLP Team members:
- Pay: starting at $45
- Employee (W2) or contractor (1099) payroll options
- Health Insurance Options
- 401K Options
- Devoted and accessible CF Supervisor
- Dedicated Clinical Managers
- Access to assessment tools and materials
- Mentorship programs
- Access to free online CEUs
- Opportunities for professional growth through the community of practice forums
Nyman Associates is a company that supports a variety of educational and medical settings. As a member of the Team, you would have the opportunity to explore the field to find the setting that best suits you.
Additional job titles accepted - Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, Speech Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist, SLP Clinical Fellow, SLP CF.
Nyman Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We support a Diverse and Inclusive environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Following CDC guidelines
Work Location: In person