- Provide design review and scoping of low, medium and high voltage electrical system for county wide upgrade.
- Specify network design, oversight and review for planning.
- Create all documentation as needed to work with other engineers and PM’s for deployment.
- Provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) engineering for medium voltage distribution systems to include Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), support for low voltage power systems and electric metering and power generation.
- Support and participate in weekly Power Distribution System (PDS) meetings and recommend reliability improvements.
- Lead high voltage PDS configuration and low voltage configuration as necessary.
- Provide engineering support of relay operation, maintenance, settings and configuration.
- Provide engineering support to build team and O&M shops to include test equipment setup, data review and condition assessment.
- Identify electric PDS weaknesses and seek solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering with six years of O&M experience in high/medium/low voltage infrastructure systems, or ten (10) years of experience working with SCADA, relays, and electric distribution systems.
- Must have working knowledge of NEC and IEEE.
- Must be capable of providing sound electric design review and engineering recommendations.
- Must have experience with other utility companies design, deployment and build.
- Must have experience with SEL and Ciena.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- working with SCADA: 3 years (Required)
- Electrical Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- O&M: 4 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)