We are seeking a talented B2B Content Writer to join our growing Marketing & Communications team. The Content Creator will work with business leaders and stakeholders to turn strategic and technical information into clear content for use in business development collateral, web content, multimedia, PR and other communications.
An ideal candidate exudes product ownership, career advancement, energy and passion, is constantly seeking to engage new audiences, and proactively invests themselves into creative content projects and updates.
- The primary responsibility of the content creator is to research and write original copy and/or edit copy for a wide range of marketing materials (i.e.: online outlets, email, website content, and webinar scripts). Including creating content for websites, blogs, forums, email campaigns, social media, and other content marketing channels.
- Write clear, persuasive, informative and compelling copy that drives education and awareness to a variety of audiences.
- Edits, writes and enhances copy to meet established tone and style requirements.
- Work closely with team on content generation ideas and campaigns.
- Build insight into the minds of our users and be relied upon for the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- The ability to condense very technical and significant amounts of messaging into succinct communications.
- Analyze existing content and identify ways to improve impact and optimize effectiveness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create numerous content pieces while adhering to deadlines.
- 4-year BS/BA in Journalism, Communications or the equivalent is required.
- 5 years of creative writing for B2B required ideally in technology (portfolio required).
- Must thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude, thrives in a collaborative and transparent environment, can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office programs
- HTML, Photoshop skill is a plus
Please send a resume and 3 writing samples in lieu of a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time