Stars Therapy Services is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work in our South Bay region. Collaborate with our interdisciplinary team in providing high quality in-home/clinic based speech therapy to children from birth to 8 years of age who are at risk of having or who have been diagnosed as having a delay and/or disability. Relocation packages and sign on bonuses available!
As a SLP, you will:
- Provide in-home/clinic based speech intervention for children with developmental delays, disabilities, and/or autism spectrum disorders.
- Assess, evaluate, and consult on child’s developmental progress using discipline-specific assessment tools.
- Develop individual client goals and treatment plan based upon child and family’s needs.
- Provide suggestions and educational materials through written and verbal communication to their parents/care providers.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team at Stars as well as other providers who support that child.
- Support parents in learning ways to foster their child’s unique development.
- Provide other resources and make referrals to other support services as needed.
- Complete necessary documentation within required time frame, including treatment notes and progress reports.
- Remain current regarding new research, current trends and developments in special education and related fields.
- Attend staff meetings, in-services, trainings, and other meetings as requested.
- Complete additional job duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California SLP license; ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, required.
- Two or more years of related experience preferred; strong CF candidates considered
- Must be able to travel to multiple work sites, requiring reliable transportation as well as proof of valid driver license, current auto insurance, and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to the work environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice.
- Ability to obtain CPR certificate.
- Full-time or per-diem work available
- Competitive pay
- Training and growth opportunities.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement (full-time employees)
- Access to health benefits
- 401k plans with employer match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Tuition discount with partnering schools and supervision
- $50k employer paid life and AD&D insurance
- Aflac plans
Stars Therapy Services is rapidly expanding and becoming a leader in providing Early Intervention ABA in a naturalistic environment, as well as, Speech and Occupational Therapy for children by providing quality early intervention through motivation, education and creative thinking while maintaining cultural sensitivity. If you are looking for a rewarding career helping children diagnosed with Autism or with other developmental delays with an organization that views employees as our greatest assets, then join our dynamic team of people who are passionate about their work! Join us and let's make a difference together!
Stars Bay Area is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Behavioral Interventionist, Early Interventionist, Early Start, Early Childhood Development, Therapist, Natural Environment, Autism, Developmental Delays, Disabilities, Teacher, Infant, Children, Pre-school, ABA, Social Work, Communicative Disorder, Speech, Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, BCaBA, BCBA, OT, SLP, SLPA, RBT, Education, Healthcare, Santa Clara County, San Benito County, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $77,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- SLP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pediatrics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
Hours per week: