At EVEN Hotels, our core mission is to Enable Wellness in Travel.
To inspire our Guests to stay on Track while on the road, we will:
1. Enliven Wellness through our passion, knowledge and resources available to ensure balance and holistic well-being.
2. Be Encouraging by recognizing our guests’ achievements and offering positive words of encouragement and suggestions.
3. Get Personal to understand our guests’ wellness goals and help them maximize their wellness journey while traveling.
Your day to day
The Chief Wellness Officer provides day to day leadership for delivering the branded guest experience, driving people engagement and development, building awareness of the hotel and brand in addition to delivering commercial results. He/she embraces and brings the brand promise to life through role modeling a balanced and healthy lifestyle and inspires the team to do the same. The Chief Wellness Officer focuses on making wellness an easy and natural part of traveling. He/she serves as the hotel’s primary brand ambassador to guests and local community in addition to being the primary liaison to the hotel’s owner & IHG representatives.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent, plus five to ten years of general
management experience in a high level operations role or some prior general management experience, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Savvy in Information Technology
- Experienced in labor relations
- Knowledge of and experience in wellness, nutrition and fitness trends
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects positively on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, conferences, etc.
- Standing and moving about the facilities
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Using a keyboard to generate correspondence, reports, etc.
- Handling objects, products, and equipment
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans