JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant – Temporary Coverage
Length: November 2019 – April 2020 (Training and Leave of Absence Coverage)
- Supplier Workwith’s – coordinating visits on corporate calendar and maintaining communication for planning. Includes coordinating of samples.
- Keg Accum – During the first week of the month, review reporting for issuing credits for account orders.
- Daily & Weekly Allocations of product to customers. – Coordination of weekly and monthly limited stock based on email from Brand and Sales Managers. Ensuring limited stock is not over allocated and completed timely to ensure shipments are timely.
- Customer Service – Assisting customers over the phone, answering questions on product, taking and entering orders.
- Phone Coverage – Answer calls, assist customers in transferring, providing direct lines. Being polite and courteous to all who reach out.
- Provide assistance when needed for Sales Meetings.
- Other duties as assigned and necessary.
- High School Diploma
- Must be familiar with MS Office
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy when processing data
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Expected Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 1:30 – 5:30
Friday 8:30 – 5:00 pm with 30 mins lunch
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)