Have you ever wanted to work in the Coca-Cola family? Come join CONA Services LLC. CONA is an IT services company that spun off from The Coca-Cola Company in April of 2016. We support 11 bottlers across North America providing systems for sales,manufacturing, warehousing, delivery, procurement, financials and much more. It is an exciting company to work for if you are looking to get involved in emerging IT technologies.
CONA is based in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia, which is a thriving community for our next generation of IT professionals. CONA Services provides great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more.
This position is perfect for the recent college graduate or graduate that has worked just a couple years to learn new technologies in an exciting industry.
- This position does not provide visa sponsorship. Applicants must be legal to work permanently in the United States
- This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia and does not offer a relocation package
Solution Architect for Demand and Fulfillment
A CONA Process and Solutions Architect has responsibility for Defining CONA Solutions for designated Supply Chain Planning Processes for Demand, Supply, Production Planning and Reporting. Also provide a Comprehensive Integrated Solution Design; including requirements documentation, solution development and End to End testing criteria with focused resource management across multiple internal teams, Flex and Bottler resources to ensure delivery of CONA Releases on-time, on-budget.
Candidate must be proficient in Demand Management Process in fast moving Consumer Goods Industry (Beverage products preferred). He/she should be able to design, configure and support Demand Planning Solution on JDA for following modules.
- Demand and Fulfillment
- Demand Classification
- Demand 360
Key Goals & Objectives:
- Participate in cross-functional teams to analyze technology and development requirements, test products, or perform pilot and first implementations of new technologies and solutions.
- Monitor and manage end-to-end Development (Build & Test) processes to proactively identify and resolve problems including test cases, training materials and process flows.
- Provide analysis of new solutions to cover sizing, data processing, system performance, and audit compliance controls.
- Assist Data Analytics experts to drive process optimization (Business & IT) through data analysis of Supply Chain Planning – Demand and Fulfillment areas to drive value extraction and value optimization.
- Strong data analytic skills to drive better use of the system and seek out opportunities to use the system better.
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
- Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are delivered at the least possible cost
- Monitor the activities of external programmers or developers on IT solution projects
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
· Change management
- Ability to handle multiple, changing priorities.
- Ability to handle conflict and seek out common ground to reach optimal decisions.
- Ensure all deployment plans, activities, tools and any actual deployment execution properly considers integration to upstream and downstream processes including master data, reporting, training and security
- Continue to provide leadership in driving value realization of the CONA solutions deployed to the business
- Embraces and Drives Change
- Builds customer (Bottler) Value
- Knows and Grows the Business
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Performance Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Analytical thinking: A solution architect must be able to understand the IT need of businesses and design programs to cater for such needs. Ability to evaluate the likely effects of such programs on the profitability of the businesses
- Other necessary qualities include attention to detail, ability to work alone and in teams, and time consciousness
- Problem solving: Solution architects must be excellent problem-solvers, able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations
- Business Requirement Gathering
- Solution Design
- Configuration & Development
- System Change Management (Revtrac/Transport)
- Operational Support
CONA Bottler Engagement
- Weekly/Biweekly Cadence with Bottler Process Leads
- Coaching & Consulting to End User Community of CONA Solution
- Value Optimization
- Continually expand knowledge and understanding of business processes and solutions delivered in the solution area so as to maintain Subject Matter Expert status.
- Responsible for coaching, developing and encouraging excellence from a diverse team.
- Conduct evaluations, development planning, and staffing for vendor support resources.
- Establish and maintain internal and external contacts to position and leverage industry best practices.
- Maintain relationship with professional organizations and publications.
- Attend and participate in meetings and conferences as a representative of CONA
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- APICS Certification
- Extended Degree or courses in Supply Chain
- Coaching (Motivating, Provide Feedback, Develop Others)
- Attention to Detail
- Entrepreneurial (Risk Oriented, Competitive)
- Analytical Thinking (Strategic Thinking, Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving)
- Leadership (Visioning, Commitment, Decisive, Persuading, Influencing)
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Focused
- Change Management
- Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring)
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills (Presenting)
- Process Management
- Technical knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (Supply Chain Planning), specifically JDA and SAP-APO
- Advanced knowledge of application design fundamentals in one or more Enterprise Resource Planning applications (SAP)
- Advanced technical knowledge of SAP JDA Demand and Fulfillment
- Technical aptitude to become familiar with new applications and application areas at a rapid pace
Job Type: Full-time
- SAP Supply Chain Planning: 5 years (Preferred)
- JDA Supply Chain Planning: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave