Are you an experienced truck driver who is ready to take on a management role? The Waggoners Trucking is looking for a Terminal Manager to oversee our Casper, WY terminal. This position will have full responsibility for the local operations, including but not limited to sales, personnel management, equipment management, facilities management and staff recruitment.
- Grow new business and develop current client base through customer relations management
- Direct and coordinate terminal activities to obtain optimum efficiency and maximize profitability
- Oversee training and ensure safety compliance
- Supervise drivers and terminal employees, including coaching and administering corrective action
- Coordinate equipment and facility maintenance, repairs, scheduling and assignment
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, retention, and development of drivers and terminal staff
- Maintain high levels of service and develop external relationships with clients, brokers and venders
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have Class A CDL
- Supervisory experience in the transportation or oilfield industry preferred
- Excellent management, communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Must be able to travel as needed, and have a valid driver's license
- Thorough knowledge of Transportation Industry, Rules and Regulations
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Willingness to perform a variety of clerical, dispatch, and yard duties associated with daily terminal operations
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
The Waggoners Trucking is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year
- truck driving: 3 years