Miss Bride to Be Bridal is a new bridal boutique located in the Kentlands community of Gaithersburg, Maryland. We specialize in carrying simple, timeless gowns that accentuate our brides-to-be natural beauty. The store caters to a diverse clientele that have an eye for detail and a particular interest in our store offerings.
Miss Bride to Be Bridal is currently seeking self-motivated and dedicated part time to full time Bridal Sales Consultants to work directly with our brides in selecting the wedding look of their dreams. Naturally, the right candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have an interest in working in the wedding industry, and a strong sense of fashion. Our ideal Bridal Sales Consultants are passionate about delivering first class customer service. The right candidates will possess a personable and positive attitude, maintain a professional image, and demonstrate an attention to detail in coordinating all aspects of the boutique’s operations.
On a daily basis, Bridal Sales Consultants will be responsible for:
- Assisting and helping brides with their fittings
- Answering phones and emails in a professional manner
- Managing our appointment book and other online appointments and confirming appointments
- Ordering, shipping, receiving and inspecting inventory
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the sales floor, dressing rooms, and common areas
- Dressing mannequins and refreshing displays
- Receiving and processing payment transactions
Job requirements include:
- A minimum of 1 year of retail experience, preferably in a niche or specialty retail setting (Prior luxury bridal experience a big plus!)
- Reliable transportation
- Ability of work some weekends and evenings
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time and lift up to 10 pounds
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Basic social media knowledge (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
Miss Bride to Be Bridal is a small, friendly professional boutique. We value and respect our employees by providing a highly rewarding and team-oriented work environment with several paths to promotion within the company as we grow. We offer a competitive hourly rate plus commissions. We have a vested interest in helping our employees meet and exceed their personal sales goals and the sales goals of our store and we provide regular training to help employees maintain a current knowledge of our products and promotions, as well as industry sales trends.
Candidates who are interested in the position should email their resume.
We are looking for immediate hires and we look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place