The Inventory Fulfillment Senior Specialist (IFSS) is responsible for the interpretation and execution of the inventory plans for their respective business category. The IFSS analyzes replenishment data and makes key decisions to manage inventory needs to drive sales and return on investment. This role is the subject matter expert on fulfillment systems and execution and leads process improvement projects and mentoring and training in support of the Inventory Fulfillment Manager. The IFSS provides key inputs and validation of inventory fulfillment plans as the primary contact
for the Supply Chain Planners. In collaboration with the key stakeholders within the supply chain, the IFFS proactively manages key performance metrics, including root-cause analysis and solution recommendations to ensures order flow meets designated capacity constrains throughout the supply chain.
- Leads root cause analysis, purchase order management, and key performance metrics monitoring to direct inventory flows within capacity constraints
- Works independently to determine strategic deployment of product, based on resources (vendor production/availability, network capacities, etc.) and communicates decisions across cross-functional teams
- Conducts trend analysis (i.e. Pipeline reporting) and initiates product flow contingency plans by proactively managing Replenishment Program settings
- Drives customer service, providing information, plans and communication at the store level to support customer needs
- Creates inventory flow solutions by providing support, guidance, and problem solving to cross-functional teams
- Key skillsets must include the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage complex systems and processes, and provide customer support
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Operations or progressive career development in retail management/operations or related internship experience.
- Masters Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering
Companies, Inc. (NYSE:
LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.Lowes.com
Lowes is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.