Here at Diesel Integrated Solutions we are looking for a Heavy duty Diesel Technician to perform maintenace and repair on customers equipment mainly class 6,7 & 8 vehicles.
The successful candidate will be required to perform High quality and efficient repairs in and out of the shop (mobile) with little supervision, keep and upload records of performed services (using web based software).
You will be working with a team to keep customers vehicles running, which includes maintaining trucks, trailers, forklifts and various other diesel-powered equipment.
- Repair various mechanical parts of class 6,7 & 8 vehicles.
- Perform the maintenance schedule for a diesel engine (wet services & inspection).
- Know how to diagnose and repair a diesel engine.
- Know the basic functions of common mechanical parts of a diesel engine.
- Read and understand specifications for the mechanical parts of a diesel engine.
- Be aware of safety precautions to take when working with a diesel engine.
- Computer software use skills (web based time card and repair progress platform).
- Mantain, upload and submit documents.
- Good presentation, keeps clean and organized personal and company belongings.
- 4+ years experience of professional automotive maintenance, diagnostic & repair.
- Valid drivers license, classs C <26000 lbs, clean record and reliable transportation.
- A complete set of basic automotive tools.
- Copes good with high demand and pressure work enviroment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Diesel engine repair: 4 years (Required)
- Mechanical knowledge: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: On the road