Manage project design and construction efforts, including schedule, funding, and day-to-day project oversight. Manage and evaluate construction contractor performance. Integrate and coordinate projects with field personnel. Evaluate, validate, and manage project change requests. Provide official weekly project status reports. Prepare and distribute project communication with customers, management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders.
- Experience with ensuring integration of all systems, including IT, telephone, security, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing
- Experience with the timely input of all data, comments, and documentation into the MAXIMO software project management tool for all projects, work orders, and tasks across the project life cycle
- Experience with providing invoices to support information to the COTR for payment
- Experience with preparing and monitoring project schedules and budgets, providing technical guidance and assistance on contracting- and construction-related issues, directing design efforts, recommending construction documents for approval, and providing oversight of any follow-on maintenance programs
- Ability to prepare Contractor Performance Report (CPR) upon contract closeout
- Ability to assist the client's Contracting Officer (CO) and Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) with acquisition planning, execution, and administration
- Ability to assist the CO and COTR with conducting pre-bid and pre-construction site visits with the COTR
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BA or BS degree or 5 years of experience with facilities project management in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Maximo or other project management software preferred
- Experience in optimizing performance, cost, and schedule by ensuring project objectives are achieved on schedule and at the lowest cost compatible with user requirements
- Knowledge of project scheduling tools and methods
- Ability to conduct design reviews with the customer
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.