RESEARCH ASSISTANT/INSIDE SALES
IMMEDIATE OPENING – TEMPORARY POSITION
Local, woman owned creative services, media production, and training firm immediately needs a research assistant/inside sales person (RA) for a three month, full time(40 hours a week) temporary job. This could lead to a permanent position.
The RA will be responsible for searching various data bases, government websites, services, etc. for contract opportunities that would provide opportunities for the Company based on the Company’s experience and track record. The RA will research each offering/opportunity to determine as much information as possible for the Company to make an informed decision as to pursuing.
- Is well versed in research methods, utilizing internet searches, phone interviews, and other methods as necessary.
- Organizes targets and findings, details efforts to obtain information, follow up tracking
- Applies interpersonal and interviewing skills to gather needed information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate reports detailing findings.
- Performs desktop publishing in MS Word/Excel to ensure documents are properly formatted, easy to read, and visually appealing.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/Sales, English, Communications or similar degree.
- Prior experience in research/inside sales is desirable.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office using MAC is required.
- Ability to support multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to set and manage deadlines.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- research/inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift