Why take Accountant/Office Manager Position?
- Owned by former employee
- Sole Accountant-work directly with President of company
- Off work at 3:30 pm-Family friendly schedule
- Modern office space with nice & approachable team
What will Accountant/Office Manager do in this position?
- Assist President in sales Prepare design requests, purchase agreements
- Set up new jobs for billing and project financial tracking in QuickBooks
- Obtain quotes from Enter on excel job cost sheets.
- Issue Purchase Orders to subcontractors and track completion
- Obtain city Check on sign ordinances.
- Responsibilities include general management of the office, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and reconciling bank statements and admin support to
- Duties include assisting President as needed, updating clients, purchasing and maintaining office supplies, coordination of weekly Work In Progress Meeting and Work in Progress
- Central point of communication with Designer, Sales and Project Managers and Subcontractors to keep projects on target and in budget
Requirements Needed for Accountant/Office Manager:
- Experienced Office Manager with 2+ years of QuickBooks experience
- Must be well organized and excel in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Enjoys Customer Service
- Familiarity with Sign Industry & Construction related business is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, take charge individual, with the ability to see the big picture on each job and coordinate from new sale to installation
Job Type: Full-time