Amazon Devices is seeking a talented results oriented Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate to join our recruiting organization. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on driving staffing strategies along with candidate generation and closing of candidates in partnership with your clients and recruiting colleagues. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, and recruiting for innovative talent (Software Development Engineers).
As a Technical Recruiter you will partner with the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
· 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment recruiting/sourcing for technical talent (Software Development Engineers)
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
· Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
· Strong full life cycle recruiting skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
· Must have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
· Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation