Are you a strategic thinkerwho enjoys working on complex issues and are you looking to use your skills andtalents to support dynamic customers with challenging missions? Then we would like to talk to you about working on tomorrow’s challenges today.
Fulcrum seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Armament Maintenance Advisor (TI) to support Security Assistance Training Management Organization (SATMO) operations in Taiwan.
- Trains,advises, assists, and supports the Taiwan Army on all aspects of AH-64Eweapons, avionics, and electronics maintenance.
- Performs hands on demonstration and detailed explanation of maintenance tasks. Electrical/Avionics/Armament/Fire Control/Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE)Technician on the AH-64E helicopter.
- Responsiblefor the maintenance being performed on the armament/fire control/weapons systems and electrical/avionics components using, Operators Manual, Maintenance Manuals, and other customer directives. Diagnoses and repairs aircraft systems and components malfunctions including solid state and transistorized devices according to the appropriate technical manuals, directives and safety procedures.
- Performs aircraft maintenance actions, authorized modifications and alignment of AH-64E weapons components, fire control, electronic and mechanical devices, and instruments. Uses common measuring tools necessary for performing the tasks described herein, precision measuring tools and alignment fixtures.
- Handles AH-64E aircraft ammunitions, performs weapon system loading/unloading, arming and de-arming, and weapon subsystems configuration changes for all AH-64E weapons and fire control systems. Performs aircraft systems operational checks. Test, troubleshoots, and repair aircraft systems test sets and diagnostic equipment.
- Assist customer in the requisition and maintenance of Shop and Bench stock items required to support the maintenance effort of this section. Uses and performs operator maintenance on common and special tools, AGSE and PGSE.
- Prepares aircraft maintenance forms and records (automated).
- Develop training programs, schedule training and document training in an automated training management system. Provide training reports to the Division training Officer as required.
- Ensure all related maintenance operations are conducted in a safe manner. Ensure all Attack/Scout Battalion, Electrical/Avionics/Armament/Fire Control/AircraftSurvivability Equipment (ASE) maintenance functional activities and procedures are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness (OR) rates IAW contractual requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform OR rates. Establish in coordination with aviation manager the daily maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in order to achieve stated OR rates.
- Oversees the daily Electrical/Avionics/Armament/Fire Control/Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft insupport of the Aviation manager, in conjunction with the Aviation Logistics for related platform parts and spares.
- Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, standards. ect inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation maintenance of the aircraft and supporting maintenance activities to the Aviation Maintenance Manager.
- Coordinates with management for daily and weekly maintenance training activities. Ensure all maintenance operations and related maintenance support activities are conducted in a safe manner.
- Supports, in coordination with the aviation manager, the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team(DART) process and procedure. Coordinates with maintenance manager for daily and weekly maintenance training activities and requirements. Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Must be previously qualified as a 15Y AH-64E Repairer.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising or performing AH-64D/E maintenance
- Able to pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.
- Current U.S. passport.
Must have High School Diploma
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based inCentreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability