We're seeking an optimistic, driven front-end developer to complement our team. What you’ll do:
- Test and troubleshoot work, ensuring error-free outputs, consistent experiences cross-browser, and appropriate experiences across mobile devices
- Assist the team in setup, configuration, and customization of content management systems.
- Guide the team in UI/UX best practices
Idestini Dev Studio is a software consultancy based in Bryant, Arkansas. Our focus is creating modern, easy-to-use, results-oriented websites and software applications that support growing businesses. We don’t just build software; we want to build the right software considering the client's unique goals, abilities, and budget.
Every project is different. One month, we might be working in a framework like Umbraco, the next we're building something from the ground up. We don't push one technology or current fad.
We're looking for people who enjoy working with different things regularly and who are passionate about their work but are also pragmatists who try to do the minimum work necessary to solve problems.
We’re a 4.5-year-old company who is creating a work environment and team dynamic that supports both work-life balance and professional growth. We're passionate about the developer community and actively participate in and organize meetups and conferences.
What kind of person we’re looking for:
- You have spent at least 2 years building web-based portals, forms, or other applications for business.
- You have advanced skills in HTML, CSS, and designing basic web pages and applications.
- You have worked within an agency and have worked with a few content management systems. Bonus points if you are fluent in systems like Umbraco, Magento, BigCommerece, or Kentico.
- You are looking for a mature, relaxed working environment where flexible schedules and some working from home are an option.
- You are a clear communicator, have a positive attitude and are respectful, open-minded, and honest.
- You must be able to work in our Bryant, AR office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- HTML, CSS: 3 years (Required)