Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years technical recruiting experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
What will you help us create?
The Amazon Devices recruiting team is seeking a talented results oriented Senior Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on driving recruiting strategies and candidate generation. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, and recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will partner with recruiters and the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations·
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Experience recruiting in the aerospace industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for engineering recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.