Top Tier Hospitality are currently looking for a highly skilled, extremely motivated, experienced self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team.
The ideal candidate works to build and maintain a strong, dynamic team by communicating a clear vision and giving direction to the staff.
Ensuring a great experience is had by all guests.
This position is responsible for assisting the management team in the overall success of the venue, managing staff, and top line growth.
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the daily operations, working together with the management team to accomplish various tasks and duties.
- Hire, train, supervise and motivate employees
- Identify and analyze staff operational challenges and facilitate solutions.
- Consistent presence on the floor during service, touching tables, interacting with guests, and supporting the staff during service.
- Music, lighting, and temperature are at the correct levels on shift-by-shift basis
- Ensuring all safety, sanitation, preventive maintenance, and other standards are consistently met.
- Help guests plan and book private events and large parties.
- Fielding guest’s complaints and handling complaints effectively.
- Assisting in scheduling, payroll and other administration tasks.
- Managing and overseeing the beverage program and staff. ( menu input, staffing, ordering and inventory)
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms and appearance of all employees.
- Maintain a Health Department Grade A Health Code
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,200.00 - $1,500.00 per week
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10010: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nightlife Hospitality: 3 years (Required)
- Hospitality: 3 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person