What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, CRM, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
CACI is currently seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Developer for the MyNavy HR Program. The person we seek will perform application development, configuration and unit testing for the MyNavy project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
- Creates, updates and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation's which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
- Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effectively communicates and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 7-9 years of PeopleSoft development experience
- 2+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems
- Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.