In addition to competitive compensation, Polaris Alpha offers excellent benefits to full-time employees:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D coverage at 3x annual salary
- 401k plan, 4% non-elective contributions for all eligible employees - 100% vested in plan from date of enrollment
- 4+ weeks of PTO and 10 Paid Holidays observed
- Education Assistance Program
- Relocation may be considered
Benefits are subject to change
Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
- Four years in increasingly complex and progressive experience as a SWE in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products
- Six years in the DoD/IC in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation of software systems, to include the development and design of application software for prototyping, production, and architecture products
- Experience including software management, design, development, flow analysis, detailed design data flow diagrams, structure charts, and PDL’s for each module of the software system
- Agile or SW Prototype Development experience desired
- Awareness and past experience with applicable security, policy, and data processing interactions desired
- Previous experience with both rules engine and automated decision trees is a plus
- Cyber experience within DoD and/or Intelligence Community preferred but not required
- Solid experience required across key technologies including JAVA, Angular JS, and REST Web-Services
TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Required
Six (6) years’ experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university desired
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology related field, such as computer engineering, computer science, math, or physics from an accredited college or university desired
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.