750 million. That’s how many lives our Novartis group products touch.
The Director of Patient Services Program Management will oversee delivery of robust patient support program(s) for assigned products and franchises. He or she will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing new and existing programs with chosen vendor(s) to deliver top tier results. Primary responsibilities will include managing the daily interface of operations, pre and post launch, with key internal and external stakeholders (Externally: Patients, HCPs, Specialty Pharmacy, Managed Care and Internally: Program Vendor, Sales, Marketing and Managed Markets and Finance).
Additional responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating with program vendor for all facets of the program including budget management, KPI development, and monitoring
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders for tactical performance and strategic planning
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key healthcare provider practices
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
What you’ll bring to the role:
Experience & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree required; Preferably in business, marketing or relevant sciences related area
- A minimum of 8 years of industry experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in 3rd party vendor management including but not limited to KPI development, process and program flow design, budget management and forecasting, and contract management and negotiations for patient support programs
- Extensive knowledge of current patient support programs in the space and best in class solutions highly preferred
- Experience in driving process improvements including identification of improvement opportunities, documenting the business case and rationale, and gathering support from across the organization highly preferred
- Experience with both pharmacy and buy and bill products preferred
- Experience in a cross-functional roll within a matrix organization to deliver results
- Ability to think strategically to develop new and novel solutions to the ever evolving Biosimilar landscape
- Ability to build long term business relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to travel 25% for vendor visits, company meetings, healthcare community visits, and conferences
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive (LTI) for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, summer Friday's, and employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis Group of Companies?
750 million. That’s how many lives our Novartis group products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
Company/Legal EntitySandoz Inc
Job TypeFull Time