Bowman and Brooke LLP, a national law firm focused in product liability defense litigation, is searching for a full-time Litigation Paralegal to join our team of legal professionals in Detroit (Bloomfield Hills).
As a Paralegal with our firm, you will enjoy the challenge of being case responsible for various complex defense litigation matters. We offer you cross-functional opportunities in an office culture that is highly successful in retaining valued team members.
- Draft legal documents, including discovery requests and responses
- Compile, analyze and summarize case materials and data
- Perform legal research
- Manage large volume case files to ensure information is organized according to standards
- Perform factual investigations
- Assist in all phases of case preparation including discovery and trial
- Prepare for and attend nationwide trials
- Produce and manage document productions
- Account for daily time and detail of work on each case through an online time tracking system
- Advanced research and writing skills
- Superior client service skills
- Proven success in meeting Attorney expectations as part of the case team
- Proven organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Relativity and/or other document review platforms
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline required
- Paralegal certificate is a plus but is not required
- Five years of previous litigation experience required
We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
If you want to be part of our team, submit your resume, cover letter referencing this position, and your salary requirements.
Visit us on the web to learn more about who we are and what we do: www.bowmanandbrooke.com.
No Agencies or Telephone Calls Please
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Paralegal: 5 years (Preferred)