Full-timeEstimated: $42,000 - $54,000 a year
- Communication Skills
- Supervising Experience
- CPT Coding
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Is caring your calling? At Heritage, we provide high quality care to make a difference in the lives of our residents. We offer several opportunities for skills development to help our employees succeed. We are always looking for people who can take pride in the care that they give. Join our fun, family-oriented team and help care for those who once cared for us!
Heritage is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and control of the Skilled Nursing Facility billing staff, oversight on billing procedures, monthly/yearly close, and report preparation to balance billing systems with general ledger.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Billing required. SNF billing preferred.
- Needs to be familiar with ICD-10, CPT, and/or HCPCS coding systems as well as claim forms such as CMS-1500 or UB-04.
- Must have strong math, communication, organizational and supervisory experience.
- Manages a small team of Billers in an environment with a highly transaction, repetitive process.
- Oversees the preparation of bills and invoices and the calculation of provider charges.
- Oversees the submission of claims and ensures billing is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviews billing processes and procedures and assists management in developing revisions.
- Monitors the revenue cycle activities and resolves any issues.
- Provides Billing Metrics to Director of Billing Operations.
***Please note that if you are going to be considered for this position, you will need to fill out an online application through our website. Please visit www.heritage1886.org/careers.***